Our site clearance team can develop a bespoke package to clear and remove existing vegetation, trees, shrubs and brash to prepare the area for future construction or development.
We can provide a ‘stand alone’ site clearance service or as part of a bulk earthworks package.
Our services include:-
- Lifting concrete
- Dismantle perimeter walls
- Screen & crush hard-core
- Provide recycled type 1 material
- Extraction of large tree stumps
- Removal of vegetation material
- Invasive weed removal eg Japanese knotweed
Waste management is an integral part of site clearance and we strictly adhere to end-of-waste protocols. You can rest assured knowing we safely dispose of hazardous and potentially dangerous substances such as asbestos.
DNS can offer this to your project.
- Offering a Comprehensive Site Clearance Package
- Various Site and Vegetation Clearance Services Provided
- Adhere to End-Of-Waste Protocols
- Dispose Safely of Hazardous Waste
© Copyright 2019 - DNS (Midlands) Ltd